From: Al <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Zen] Aging and Zen
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 4 October, 2008, 2:14 AM

As we all get older, and some of us are a lot older, the question for
me now is this: Does Zen give you everything you want? Are you willing
to die sitting on a cushion just saying "this is it?" No Heaven for
you? No Nirvana? No nothing? Just worms??

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!