Good Morning Mayka-

It's nice to meet you and thank you for your post.

What happens when horses have sex? Or dogs? Or bugs? They get baby
horses or dogs or bugs. What I was trying to say is that if we take
away everything else we know about sex, everything else we feel about
sex, if we pare it down to it's most basic function, it's meant to
make babies. It's the way species continue and go on. That's the most
basic and essential reason horses and dogs and bugs and people have
sex. On a physical level it is a natural function like breathing or
eating or sleeping.

If people want to express emotion through sexuality, then of course
that is what they should do. However, and I don't mean to sound vulgar
or crass, I think it's important to understand what sex is at it's
most basic level. I think it's very important not to confuse the
physical, natural urge to breed with an emotional thing like love.

For the most part, based on the experience I have, I think Europeans
have a much healthier attitude about sex than Americans.

I hope I haven't offended you,
Margie (roloro1557)