Margie,

You wrote:

>Another wonderful dinner Bill. Isn't it Edgars' turn to do the dishes?

I imagine Edgar being an engineer either has a quantum mechanics
dish-washer, or has developed dishes that never get dirty.

Anthony probably wonders if washing dishes is really the 'right' thing to
do, and ends up worrying about it all night.

JMJM consults his sutras to make sure he's correctly following the 8-Fold
Wash.

Chris just lets his dishes accumulate, and when unbearable moves to a new
house.

Jody uses paper plates.

Al, I'm sure, hurls all his dirty dishes out his windows at people passing
by.

You being a poet probably prefer to wash your dishes by hand.

As for me, I eat with my fingers.