--- In [email protected], Anthony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
> Hi Margie,
>
> This is a very moving story. I hope things will always work
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> out like that. But what if they don't?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Things will not always work out like that, you can bet on it. But it
is a possibility. It is another way to look at the problem.
> Please note I am not contradicting you. Please don't be
> offended. My question is what if the 'bad' student keeps
> stealing with no repentence.
I could give you the answer to this, but you won't like it, so I
choose to remain silent.
> We all like a happy ending. Sometimes we may not have it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Most of the time we won't have it. I just don't think the answer is to
keep building more and more prisons, to keep spreading more and more
fear of hell, of punishment in future lives not yet lived. I could
tell you what I think of this too, but I'm sure you wouldn't like it.
Again I choose to remain silent.
Thank You,
Margie (roloro1557)
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/