Bill,

There is no mirror to wipe the dust from!

Edgar

On Oct 9, 2008, at 10:07 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Anthony,

I am as deep as a mirror...Bill!

From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anthony Wu
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 8:53 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: Aging and Zen

Margie,

I am poor at knowing other peoples experience. But Bill's words sounds like the zen literature I read--to be ruminated. I don't have to curry favor with him. I don't want to err on the wrong side either. To be on the safe side, I would say he is deeper the woman in the first stall in the fish market.

Regards,
Anthony