From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Edgar Owen
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 7:17 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: TNH - Fifty Verses of the Nature of Consciousness.
Part 4, Sense Consciousness

Bill,

I don't think our causality discussion is OT at all. The true nature of
things is exactly what Zen is about. Until we understand that there is no
Zen.

Zen is not about avoiding reality by sitting forever in zazen. Zen is about
living day to day in the real world of things seen in their true nature, of
illusion seen as illusion, which is reality.

EDgar