Hi All-
Just to let you know, I have had the same problem periodically.
Margie (roloro1557)
---Bill wrote:
> P.S. For some reason I'm not getting any of Mayka's or
> Mike's postings. I get Zen Forum postings sent directly
> to me via email. I only see the postings when someone,
> like Mark, responds and I see the original posting
> embedded in his post. I've asked Al to look into this
> before, but there has been no explanation. Has anyone else
> noticed this? Or can anyone else offer any possible
> explanations or suggestions?
--------------------------------------
FROM: Over the hills and far away. . .
Forgoing self, the universe grows I.
OldWomansZenChronicles.blogspot.com
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/