JMJM,

My last post was difficult for you to understand because it was an
attempt at a joke, and evidently a pretty poor attempt at that.

What it was meant to convey was that I agree with you that it is
difficult to talk about zen with words, but also necessary.

Sorry for the confusion...Bill!

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry, Bill.  This kind of wording is difficult for me to
understand...  JM

> Bill Smart wrote:
> >
> > Oh! Now I get it...NOT!
> >
> > --- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Zen_Forum%
40yahoogroups.com>,
> > Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明
> > <chan.jmjm@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Bill,
> > >
> > > "just this" connotes some kind of insistence. "as is" connotes
> > > acceptance. In our world of forms and delusional minds,
acceptance
> > > connotes results in less resistance. It is apparent by now that
> > zen may
> > > have some Buddhist roots. Words are what we called "convenient
> > dharma"
> > > or "æâ€"¹ä¾¿æ³•â€. :-)
> > >
> > > Since zen is the naked core of all religion and faith, it can
and
> > it
> > > must be able to explain all religion and faith, as well as
> > reversely,
> > > utilize all terms from other faith to explain itself. Therefore
> > > categorize some of the terms into zen and not zen is not zen. In
> > the
> > > world of forms, all is partial, relative and incomplete.
> > >
> > > Just for your reference as is. :-)
> > > JM

> > is
> > have
> > the

> > <mailto:Zen_Forum%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:Zen_Forum%
> > 40yahoogroups.com>,
ç²¾æËÅ"Ž

> > post.

> > realm.