Hi Mayka,

I must apologize for having read only two books from TNH.  I don't know
the term "Ground Of Being".  Can you explain?

Most of my English terms are translated from Chinese.  So I need to be
careful and clear.  My terms are not from English writers. For instance,
your definition of karma is a lot closer to mine than others.  Karma is
the cause to every phenomenon without a "good or bad" qualifier.

"As is" is used often to acknowledge the existence, transiency and
relative nature of every form, including all concepts, which are
constructs of our mind.  At the same time, "as is" surrenders our ego
and acknowledges the causal effect of universal life force and wisdom.

In Buddhism, "as is" also means, "no beginning, no end."   It let every
being "be".  It flows along without interfering in harmony.  Yet it is
aware, active,  in sync and as you say, it let all "interbeings
interbe".  :-)

JM