Hello JMJM,

some times I think the English translations are misleading.  Using the word
Faith, Prayer  and Blessings in English have a very Christian meaning and
when people use these terms in Buddhism I think it is misleading.
I understand Buddhist Faith to mean a trust in oneself to follow the right
path.  What would the correct meaning of Buddhist Prayer and Buddhist
Blessings be?

JODY