Hi Jody,

I am not sure there are one to one equivalent of your terms.  I come to
understand Christian terms as sort of "outside in" or "top down", while
Buddhist terms are "inside out" or "bottom up". At best, my answers are
just interpretation.  Please read them between the lines.

1.  Yes, faith is a commitment for one to practice and witness oneself.
It is a gradual process.
2.  Prayer is one's action to sync one's heart with the heart of the
universe through stillness of body, mind and spirit.
3.  Blessing is the harmony of one's heart with that of the universe.
(hence, harmonious actions and words)

Replace "universe" with "Buddha", you get Buddhist terms.

Well?
JM