Hello Mayka,  Yes, "stillness" could mean mindful concentration or in
this case "purity" or "originality".  I like your definition more than
mine.  Mine is a strip down version, kind of boring and dry.  I believe
TNH is more qualified to answer this than me.  Thank you for the help.

I also like your comment to Bill, about perception in others is really a
reflection of oneself.
Donald.