Headlice are vermin. we are not stinking hindus!

----------
Sent from the Cingular network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
From: Vince <everythingzen1...@yahoo.com>
To: <Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 20, 2008 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Zen] Ducks Have Buddha Nature?

I think your logic is inherently flawed. It is our ego that allows us to think
that we 'become' anything. We ARE maggot food. We are also the same stuff as
diamonds. And horse shit.
And therefore, the same thing as cockroaches. So, here we are, full circle. Why
does a duck deserve to be spared and head lice does not?