From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:zen_fo...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Edgar Owen
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2008 8:26 PM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Ducks Have Buddha Nature?

Anthony,

This is a very perverted idea, that one can eat meat without karmic guilt,
if you let someone else do the killing for you and let him get the bad
karma.

It is just as bad as fundamentalists Christian belief that it is OK to sin
over and over if at the end one repents his sins and accepts Christ he will
be saved.

Both are perversions.

Edgar