Hi Anthony-

I just think the west romanticizes buddhism in general, all forms of it. But of
course you're right, Tibetan Tantra is not buddhism. But how many westerners
really understand that? That's part of my point. Westerners do not often grasp
differences or details or deeper meanings when it comes to buddhism and other
eastern spiritual practices :-(

Artie