Anthony-

I agree with this also, and I know this may seem contradictory to my previous
post: But that's because most people can't understand how shallow analysis
really is, they (westerners) think it's deep. I think the reason for this is
the western idea of psychology, and analysis as per Freud. His ideas and
theories still have a hold on the western mind in many ways.

I have never understood how picking something apart is "deep" in any way. And
it seems foolish to me to try to understand human consciousness this way. A
person is not a clock that you can take apart to see how it works.

Artie