Seems we are getting far afield.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Austin-Lane <ch...@austin-lane.net>
Sender: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:25:10
To: <Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Rumi -- Jewels of Remembrance

In zen, the absolute is not "Just This."   To encounter the Absolute
is not yet enlightenment.    "Just this" is not some magic words
meaning something other than what is right in front of us.  It is ..
just ... this.

The absolute meets the relative like a box and lid - fitting together
to make a seamless reality, which is just this reality right here.

--Chris