My post was about 3/4 quotes from old stuff we chant at times, hopefully
arranged into an appropriate pattern to make my point that zen, as I understand
it, is nothing to do with our dreams to escape the mundane reality we see
before us to achieve mystic union with some Beloved. It is not about escaping
life, but a way to engage all of life in a balanced and realistic fashion.

Thanks,
Chris Austin-Lane
Sent from a cell phone