Hi Bill and Group

Bill, in a previous post to DP you said something about when one has a problem
with someone, it is never theirs it's always yours. This is something that I
have previously found VERY intruiging. I've investigated it recently in my own
life, to a greater or lesser degree. I seem to be able to *manage* it with
small issues, but with big issues...wow, it's difficult. Could you say more
about it? What I'd really like is get some real life (possibly extreme?)
examples of how this has worked out (peace of mind) for you maybe, or for
others. To my western mind, the idea that *it* is not the other persons
fault/problem is kinda counterintuitive. But I can see the potential for peace
of mind in getting out of this particular habit of mind.

This has been swimming around in my brain for days now, so anyone, if you have
any thoughts, that'd be great! And I don't really mean just soundbites and
corny one liners,  I mean actual examples from your life.

Thanks

Rose