Rose:

I exactly know what you mean.  I have moments like this in which I can't just
sit down and staying there with what I have.  Even when I know that after the
sitting down I will be feeling much better and in all the ways.  Instead of
sitting down,  it seems as the non sitting down energy pulls me away with
strenght and can't sit!.  Morevor, if someone tells me as I did myself to you,
to sit down or to breathe in awarenes, that advice seems to irritate me even
more and comes to me the wish of telling to that person to get lost or to mind
his/her own business and things like that.

I've learnt not to stress out myself and accept my undisciplined energies.  I
don't fight against them.  I don't blame myself either. I've learnt to accept
that in me in the same way and with the same dissatachement as when I get into
profound and pleasant inspiration.  They both come and go.  They never stay as
fix.  They both are impermanent.

 if I can't do a sitting down at those moments.  I know that the key is to
relax the body and the mind.  And it doesn't matter the method that one use in
order to calm down oneself.  Having a laugh with friends, walking in nature,
touching all that is going to water in one what is positive.  I know out of
experience  that for as long as I go back to the awareness of the in and out
breathing even if  I keep moving and doing different activites including the
ones of watching a movie, walking, cooking.... I know that the only awareness
of the breathing in and out will help me in time to get into the practice of
sitting down again.  I do this even in my night sleep.

  Once I get a little bit calmer then is when in a natural way I feel like it
to sit down.  It's very important to hold there where we are and the unpleasant
feelings and sensations  (though, often don't do this myself) because only by
doing that we start to break through that pattern of being pulled away.  And it
doesn't happen in only day but through the years.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
Mayka