Already done and continue to do that Ed, with varying degrees of *success*.
Wanted to hear how others have fared.

--- On Mon, 10/4/10, ED <> wrote:

From: ED <>
Subject: [Zen] Re: 'Having a problem with somebody' - Bill, et al
Date: Monday, October 4, 2010, 5:39 PM

--- In, "things_rose" <things_r...@...> wrote:
> Hi Bill and Group

> Bill, in a previous post to DP you said something about when one has a
> problem with someone, it is never theirs it's always yours.
>  This is something that I have previously found VERY intruiging. I've
>investigated it recently in my own
life, to a greater or lesser degree.
Hi Rose,
Could you relate to us your experience when attempting to apply the principle
to some particular situation in your life?
> I seem to be able to *manage* it with small issues, but with big
>, it's difficult. Can you give us an example of a 'big issue'
> which you find hard to manage with that worldview.
> Could you say more about it? What I'd really like is get some real life
> (possibly extreme?) examples of how
this has worked out (peace of mind) for you maybe, or for others.
Can you cite a big issue with which you have found difficulty applying the
principle to?
> To my western mind, the idea that *it* is not the other persons fault/problem
> is kinda counterintuitive. But I can see the potential for peace of mind in
> getting out of this particular habit of mind.

Indeed, the contentious, self-righteous Judeo-Christian mind-set is extremely
difficult to erase.

> This has been swimming around in my brain for days now, so anyone, if you
> have any thoughts, that'd be great! And I don't really mean just soundbites
> and corny one liners, I mean actual examples from your life.

> Thanks  Rose
Rose, IMO, the best point to start with is with some particular situation in
your life.
Rgds, --ED