From: Maria Lopez <flordel...@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: 'Having a problem with somebody' - Bill, et al
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, October 4, 2010, 7:57 PM

Hi Rose!

Just to let you know that I'm sorry to hear about your sentimental and family
worries and the hard time you are having.  Perhaps you may feel more released
if just sit down and breathe in awareness.  Don't think about anything right
now.  You need to stop the activities in the mind.  You need to relax your body
and your mind.  And so you need to breathe in awareness.  Have the breath as
your coming back to yourself point.  Just acknowledge what is happening in
you.  Call it by its name.  It's coming.  It goes.  It comes something else.
And it goes....just like this...and once you are very calm...all answers will
come to you.  And if not Bill will help you and guide as he's very experienced
in the practice.

Warm hug
Mayka