From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Positive neural changes in the brain due to meditation?
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 22 October, 2010, 15:38

Mayka asked: "Is it [the yelling] violent?"
Mayka,
Yelling is just what it is - yelling.
But yelling in public can be quite annoying and disturbing to some or many.
Therefore the would-be yeller needs ask himself/herself the question:
"Shall I apply my understanding of zen to *myself* and merely experience my
compulsion to yell - but remain quiet.
OR:
Shall I yell and provide *others* with the opportunity to practise their zenist
worldview, by their being quiet and just experiencing their strong aversion to
yells?"