So Mike, you should join me in an orgyhouse to grow your wisdom there.

--- On Tue, 26/10/10, Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <> wrote:

From: Jue Miao Jing Ming - 覺妙精明 <>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Fwd: "The Gateway to Chan Wisdom" - II
Date: Tuesday, 26 October, 2010, 12:28 AM

Oh Mike,

I forgot to mention, that sometimes, we would purposefully throw something out
there and see what kind of response we get, so that we know where to go from

All for the well being of every sentient being.

If anyone is stuck in his or her own ego, we would divert the subject matter to
something more accepting.

In our school, there is only four practices to cover it all -- purification,
wisdom, fulfillment, enlightenment.

When we are "pure" enough, we would have no problem to let the inner "wisdom"
shine, so that we could "fulfill every encounter".

Without fulfilling every encounter, we could always be affected by "communal

"Getting into the mud to absorb its essence to grow the lotus."