  From: Maria Lopez
  To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 8:22 AM
  Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas

        Hi Lluis again:

        If you live near by Barcelona I was wondering if I can drop you an
email and perhaps meet with you and your wife over there.  I never met face to
face anyone who participate in any group.

        I don't know where is the place you mention: "Le Panier Fleuri". My
mother is the one who knows everything and everywhere in the city.    Which
area of the city is?. Mind that I haven't live there for many years and my
visits over there have been very occasional through the years. But yes in spite
of awful quality globalisation culture invasion starting to gradually take
over, still remain many nice places where to eat.

        Don't worry too much about being active participant here.  This is far
of being a solemn religious Buddhist or zen group.  It's a very easy one where
we all chat.  Not all participants are practitioners of Buddhism or zen.  And
as for me I'm just a very casual practitioner  educated mainly by myself with
occasional retreats in zen Buddhism directed and guided by Thich Nhat Hanh.

        On this forum one of most reliable sources from which we all learnt a
lot is Bill. His great talent is that he is beyond Buddhism concepts or any
religion.  So his simplistic way is very open,  appealing to the ones that we
ended up already saturated with Buddhism, and the rest of the Lotte. .  Of
course as everything else he's just the finger pointing to the moon and not
always his pointing to the moon may go with one way of sensing life.

        The best of this forum is its freedom.  It would be a shame that you
missed out an active participation on it.  When one dances one just dances.
Whether our dance is good or not good is irrelevant.  Having a concept like
that may stop one to take part of the wonders of the dancing.

        Un video para ti y tu mujer:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeNRnNIOfug
        Un abrazo para los dos
        Mayka