  From: Edgar Owen
  To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 12:24 AM
  Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas

  Hi Lluis, glad you could join the group!

  Edgar

  On Nov 2, 2010, at 5:24 PM, Lluís Mendieta wrote:

    Good evening to all
    Just a new member, that feels buddhist, albeit in Mahayana or Tantrayana,
not exactly Zen

    In Buddhism, as I understand, nothing is "ones personal".
    All is for all sentient beings.
    Compassion is not a badge.
    Is what we should feel, as we need as a whole

    We all should reach nirvana. And no one will be free when still any
sentient being has not reached nirvana. Or so I have understood. And I know
that is hard, specially for me that I am not native english speaker, to
verbalize such concepts
    Boddhishatva will explain...

    Anyway, my best wihes to all and my special wishes to the moderator who
invited me (sorry, still tied to mundane things)
    And,as I learned in other forum, peace

    With best wishes

    Lluís