  From: Anthony Wu
  To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 12:12 AM
  Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: FW: Quote from St. Thomas Aquinas

        Hello Lluis,

        Nice to have you on the forum.

        Theravada, Mahayana, Vajrayana and zen are all in the same family. We
are also going through 'globalization', so exchanges of ideas are inevitable.
Mahayana particularly stresses compassion. That is the key Bodhisatva's idea.
Do you think zen is lacking in compassion? If somebody says that, I would have
difficulty in opposing.

        Anthony