Anthony,

My comments are embedded below:

Bill,

Under your guidance, I lost my ability to commit atrocities. But the whole
human socieity needs a deterrent to prevent bad elements from committing them.
Otherwise, the world will be in turmoil. What is your idea about preventing
turmoil? Or don't you think it unnecessary?
[Bill!]  I follow the advice of the kindly bodhisattvas that attend to us when
we fly.  They advise me to 'put on your own oxygen mask before attempting to
help those around you'.

BTW, I have a technical problem with your post when reading within mine. For
example:

In it you used the word ‘we’. I didn’t ask about ‘we/us’, I asked
about YOU. Why do YOU need a deterrent against atrocities – to

That is what I got from your post. Probably some formating commands did not
work out well.

This is a problem of mine.  I create these posts in MS Word.  If I forget to
change the format to TEXT it goes out in HTML format which uses weird
characters for some items - like apostrophes.  I try to remember to send out my
posts in TEXT (like this one) so that doesn’t happen.

The above line should read: In it you used the word 'we'. I didn't ask about
'we/us', I asked about YOU. Why do YOU need a deterrent against atrocities
"to...

Sorry...Bill!

Anthony