Llius,

It is impossible to transcend words, unless you wanted to go lower than my IQ.

Anthony

--- On Fri, 26/11/10, Lluís Mendieta <lme...@intermail.es> wrote:

From: Lluís Mendieta <lme...@intermail.es>
Subject: Re: [Zen] Re: FW: Amazon book
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 26 November, 2010, 5:39 AM

Hi, Ed, Anthony

To help the others you should be able.
Without the oxygen mask, you could not help.

Extrem: only an oxygen mask.
Well, probably I will renounce to it on behalf of  anyone that is in my heart
( (yes, attachement. But compassion is also attachement, as I understand)

Any listizen have read Alfred Van Vogt books on Non-A worlds?

He said a thing that I find relevant: the word is not the thing, although many
(myslef included) think in terms of words, not things. You should trascend
words. I equal it to trascend duality.

Disclaimer: alfred got blind because he tried to cure his miopy looking at sun,
as per a "something" that erases all dismissing mentions to it in internet
prayed.

With best wishes

Lluís