From: Lluís Mendieta <lme...@intermail.es>
Subject: Re: [Zen] New Member
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 30 November, 2010, 6:29 AM

Hi, Anthony
It will be very well Mahayana, but I have always read that we will be not
complete till the last sentient being would not be enlightened.
Any change is a change,
If for good, each time, a little better.
Maybe too naïf.
Just listening to Metta Chant (along with some Shiv mantra)
And remembering what I read in a Jain book: even non believers, not specially
easy to get enlightnement, even the less likely to get enlightement, they get.
With best whises