Mayka,

Every individual on this Forum has his/her own particular beliefs,
understandings, feelings and experiences - and that's what makes the
Forum useful and interesting.

My having different, similar or the same beliefs, undertandings,
feelings or experiences than yours or anyone else's is a non-issue.

We should express our own personal truths and argue over them if we
choose to. If we are influenced by someone else's personal truths then
well and good. If not, it cannot be helped and that's OK.

I'm OK, you're OK!

Regards,

--ED

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "maria818448" <flordeloto@...> wrote:

> ED:
>
> Tranquility or not tranquility is something that it doesn´t bother
me much. Both are part of different mental states that come and go.
Getting attached to any of them it only means closing the door of the
oneness of the present moment beyond duality. While letting one go in
the awareness of what is going on in body, mind, within and around in
the flow of the present moment the way one sees life is very different.
Tranquility or not tranquility is not the issue. The issue here will be
to acknowledge and accept our mental flow as it manifests itself and
without running away from it.