Rose, as far as I can tell, there is nothing stopping anyone from asking
forum members that question should she/he so desire.

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Rose P <things_r...@...> wrote:

> Ed, experiencing another person wasn't actually where I was going. I
was asking about each persons experiencing of their own minds, wondering
whether anyone on the forum deems their own minds 'easily roiled' or
not.

> Ed wrote:

> One needs to have followed this thread closely in order to apprehend
the teachings implicit in the interchanges.

> Rose, the way a person experiences another or all others is the way
that that person experiences another or all others. A discussion would
only be a fruitless discursive run around. There would be no cheese at
the end of the maze.

> --- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Rose P things_rose@ wrote:
> >
> I haven't been following this discussion closely, but this easily
roiled mind you speak of, don't we all have one of those?  Would anyone
on the forum say that they haven't do you think? That would be
interesting.