From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: Not understanding mindfulness
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, January 13, 2011, 4:30 PM

Rose, when a woman receives box of expensive chocolates and a huge bouquet of
flower from her lover, and she still says to him: "But you don't love me.", is
she *assessing* his mind-state, or does the feeling about the truth of his
mind-state just hit her, without her choice, from out of the blue - or from her
instantaneouly-processing intuitive/feeling mind?
-ED