From: ED <seacrofter...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Zen] Re: Not understanding mindfulness
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2011, 6:56 PM

One needs to have followed this thread closely in order to apprehend the
teachings implicit in the interchanges.
Rose, the way a person experiences another or all others is the way that that
person experiences another or all others. A discussion would only be a
fruitless discursive run around. There would be no cheese at the end of the
maze.

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Rose P <things_r...@...> wrote:

I haven't been following this discussion closely, but this easily roiled mind
you speak of, don't we all have one of those?  Would anyone on the forum say
that they haven't do you think? That would be interesting.