Merle,<br/><br/>I.don't know how I could make my point any clearer, but here
goes.<br/><br/>If the Koran is no different to any other religious book and
Islam is just he same as any other religion, then why don't we see Jains
strapping suicide-bombs to their bodies? Why aren't the Amish stoning
adulterers? Where are the members of the Baha'i faith who have hacked the head
off a non-believer? The Anglican ministers recruiting young people to become
suicide bombers? The Hare Krishnas killing members for leaving? There may well
be some universal or generic factors in the various religions (such as faith),
but how anyone can claim that all religions are the same (in terms of their
message of violence and hate) astounds me! Show me the same hateful passages in
Yahoo! Mail for iPad