Arg, this just shows to me the futility of words.  I was all fine but then
your clarification of precedes etc. leaves me all wanting to argue.

Oh well.  How about this for another question:

Is perception something that is related to "doing"?  If no doing is
present, can perception be present?  Does mere attentive witnessing already
cross your line of experience?

Thanks,

--Chris
ch...@austin-lane.net