Edgar,

When I wrote about the brain and these concepts below I said this was not my
choice of analogy.  It is inconsistent but was not my choice of analogies.  I
would never equate 'brain' and 'mind' or 'brain' and 'sentient'.

For all I know there are sentient beings that don't have eyes, ears, noses,
tongues or skin.  And there may be intellectual beings that don't have brains.

BUT...your question below is puzzling.  You're jumbling up 'brain' and
'sentient being' and 'delusions' (self).

Please rephrase your question and I'll try to answer it.

...Bill!