Is there a zone administration "best practices" doc?  Neither the
"Containers Technology Architecture Guide" nor the System Administration
Guilde" is exactly what I'm looking for -- I'm looking more for
day-to-day administration practices.

The particular practice I'm trying to discourage is running one
application in a non-global zone, and another in the global zone.  I'd
prefer to put them each in a non-global zone (but apparently one is not
certified) or put them both in the global zone, but the application
people are asking whether Sun has created any recommendations.  Thanks

- greg tillman