Tjere are some SMF services known to break when moving into a zone from
a physical server.  Things like sysevent, FMA-ish stuff, ldom manager,
etc. (I don't have my notes in front of me, but I seem to remember
around 4-5 from a SUNWall vanilla installation).  Mostly stuff tied to
the hardware platform itself.

I had a customer ask about the BE idea just a couple weeks ago.  :)

bill.