On 06/03/09 02:06, Nicolas Dorfsman wrote:

Le 2 juin 09 à 23:21, Dan Price a écrit :

We don't have sparse zones in 2009.06, but zones work fine, and are
quite small by default.  Please try installing a zone, and just add
the additional software you need use 'pkg install'.

Any chance to have it again in the next future ?
We like the "memory" optimization of sparse zones.

Just curious, what range of memory usage differences have you seen between sparse and whole root zones, and what where you running as applications?

Steffen

Nico