Hi Dieter!

Dieter Maurer wrote:
yuppie wrote at 2005-8-9 19:11 +0200:

2.) Using different domains for different products:

While 'cmf_default' should be used by the core products (CMFCore, CMFDefault, CMFTopic, CMFSetup) I'd like to use 'cmf_calendar' for CMFCalendar.

Can we give "CMFCore" its own domain?

We would like to use "CMFCore" without any reference to

Are you concerned about imports from CMFDefault or do you see a need to ship CMFCore with its own translations?

My plan was to define this in CMFCore.utils::

  CMFCoreMessageID = MessageIDFactory('cmf_default')

That way there is no need to import something from CMFDefault but CMFCore translations will have the 'cmf_default' domain.

Cheers, Yuppie