Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> Yes. In fact, if one exists, it's automatically put on your PYTHONPATH
> for that instance. I think we should make Zope 2.8+ instance skeleta
> grow a lib/python directory. This can hardly be considered a feature, so
> we should be able to sneak it into the next bugfix releases of 2.8 and 2.9.

+1

I was discussing this with someone a while back asking why we shouldn't
just add this directory to the standard instance structure.  A lot of
zope2 developers still don't realize that INSTANCE_HOME/lib/python can
exist and will get used if it does exist.

- Rocky

--
Rocky Burt
ServerZen Hosting -- http://www.serverzenhosting.net