On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 01:49:36 -0700, Hanno Schlichting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'll dare to speak out the unthinkable and as an alternative option
suggest to move the CMF bug tracker to a trac instance hosted on plone.org.

As another piece of info (I'm not +/-1, as I rarely use the CMF collector, and it works for me), we have a script that is capable of doing the CMFCollector -> Trac migration, if that should be on the table in any variation. Our Bug #1 still exists in Trac:

("Opened 5 years ago" indeed — quite a bit before Trac existed :)

Alexander Limi · http://limi.net