Hanno Schlichting wrote:

I'll dare to speak out the unthinkable and as an alternative option
suggest to move the CMF bug tracker to a trac instance hosted on plone.org.

A common user database between the Plone and CMF bug trackers is a
bigger benefit than the common user base between CMF and Zope I think.
But maybe our two communities still don't overlap enough for that idea
to work out ;)

+1 - for every CMF bug we probably get a report or two as well. I'm not saying keep them in the same tracker, but having http://dev.plone.org/cmf might be easier for all parties involved.

At least I'm assuming it's not too much work for Wichert & co to get it set up and migrating the old issues (we migrated plone.org's CMFCollector instance), and if the CMF folks don't like Launchpad, then Trac's at least pretty good, gives you a wiki should you want it, and (a great benefit for me) a good SVN browser.

Martin

--
Acquisition is a jealous mistress