I agree with everything except:

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 23:30, Martijn Faassen <faas...@startifact.com> wrote:
> Goal 2: We want users to use the ZTK instead of the Zope 3.4 KGS.

I don't agree with this statement. What we want is that the Zope 3 KGS
becomes based on the ZTK KGS. After that happens, people might realize
they can move from Zope 3 KGS to ZTK KGS, but that's up to them. "We"
don't want anything there. :) It depends on what they do with Zope 3.

> Fact 6: We were maintaining such a KGS within the ZTK.

I dont' think you are. The ZTK KGS as it is today is not a replacement
for the Zope 3 KGS, and never was, and never was intended as such.

+33 661 58 14 64