Stephan Richter wrote:
On Tuesday 07 March 2006 13:27, Shane Hathaway wrote:

Part of the problem is that Zope 3 makes too great a distinction between
developers and scripters.  Successful scripters become developers, and
developers often act as scripters.  I think the use cases need to see
scripters and developers as the same people.  The other Python web
frameworks seem to be oriented this way and they've had a lot of success.

My vision for the WebDev project is that you can develop WebDev packages using Zope 2 like features, but the result of the Web development can be generated into a real Python package.

That might work, but the story breaks down if the developer can't switch *back* to TTW development. Have you addressed that?

Shane