Paul Everitt wrote:
I still don't think scripters and developers are the same people. I won't repeat Dan's arguments here, but I think his essay is a valuable read for understanding an audience that isn't like most zope3-dev people.

Once again this comes down to differing visions. Is Zope more like Excel / OOo Calc, where spreadsheet users are presented simplified but limited capabilities, or is it more like most web frameworks, which have only one audience but do their best to provide a great experience for that audience? It may not be possible to be both, due to limited resources.

Shane