On 9/5/06, Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On the subject of the style guide, I think that, given that Python
has adopted
the underscore-naming scheme, we should do the same.  Just as with
it would *not* be necessary to conform existing APIs to a new style.

Hmm.  The Z3 style guide has never matched the Python style guide
completely, and I think it would do more damage than good to change
it.  We adopted some things early on in Z3 development that I think
helped, but changing it just because more is covered in the Python
style guide seems arbitrary.

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca