On 9/5/06, Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When I remember right, then I read an important sentence in the
Python style guide -- something along the lines: "This is a guide:
you should follow it but there are occasions when you may not do so with
good reasons."

I don't know if this means you agree or not.

I don't think this paragraph really applies to this discussion.  Jim
suggested that we change the Z3 style guide, and I'm suggesting that
that's counter-productive.  Clearly, existing code isn't affected
immediately, and APIs can't be changed anyway.

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca