--- Gautam's rationalizations below are sad.

Since a security guard is likely a republican, his
rationalizations are similar to the Swift Boaters for
truth.

I prefer looking at Kerry's comrades in arms, EVERY
SINGLE ONE OF WHICH stepped forward to be with him,
expressing admiration and gratitude.  They knew him
best & I'll take their word.

The insanity of praising draft dodgers like
Cheney-Bush while attacking war heroes like Kerry and
Clarke, whatever other disagreements, shows how
utterly nasty the right has been since 92.

As for Dems being soft.  I repeat:
Clinton planned Afghanistan so that W could say "go!"
and get all the credit.

I repeat:
Clinton planned Afghanistan so that W could say "go!"
and get all the credit.

THAT was fighting terror.  Iraq is simply insanity.
For 1% of the money we could have put a 2 billion$
price tag on saddam's head.